SCRA: SMOKE CONTROL RATIONAL ANALYSIS
During the Design Phases of a high-rise project, we develop a multi-zone airflow and containment transport analysis model using a program called CONTAMW to determine required smokeproof enclosure airflows and develop the project’s Smoke Control Rational Analysis report required by Section 909.4 of the FBC.
- Smoke Control Design Brief outlining applicable codes
- Smoke Control Modeling
- Smoke Control Rational Analysis Report
SCSI: SMOKE CONTROL SPECIAL INSPECTION SERVICES
During the Construction Phases of a high-rise project, we provide smoke control special inspection services during the construction phase of the project as required by Section 909.18.8 of the FBC.
- Develop Test Scripts
- Systems commissioning and testing
- Smoke Control Special Inspection report
- Review of mechanical drawings and production dates of equipment designed as an integral part of the smoke control system
AST: SMOKE CONTROL SYSTEM EVALUATION SERVICES
The intent our involvement during annual smoke control testing is to assist the building with completing the required annual testing and evaluation of the existing smoke control system within the building. This annual testing is a requirement of the Fire Department and code requirement per Section 8.6 of Section 92, Standard for Smoke Control Systems.
- Review existing smoke control systems
- Functional Smoke Control Testing
- Preparation of an Annual Smoke Control Testing report