Subsequent to the acquisition of EM3 Consulting, LLC, SLS Consulting, Inc., has provided emergency management planning services on large complex projects and for institutional clients with expertise and sensitivity to our client’s needs. We’ve also developed automated and proprietary interactive secure web-based software, EmFlexTM which brings archaic written emergency management plans to building occupants phones and tablet, while also providing a means to communicate. We start every emergency management plan with the framework provided by nationally and internationally recognized codes.
- Understand the realistic capabilities of the on-site project team taking into account staffing abilities and turnover
- Integrate existing building features that can be utilized in the event of an emergency for communication, notification and support services
- Identify risk scenarios that warrant specific types of response and leadership behaviors
- Establish easily understood roles and responsibilities with a hierarchy of leadership and protocol for emergency scenarios that is consistent with the operating procedures and goals/objectives of emergency responders
- Provide training for a clear understanding of the plan to key response personnel